Joined BR-ICS in:
- single point of contact for customers
- accepting new orders
- processing of orders and forwarding them to the involved regional manager
- meeting the customer's requirements
- organizing the acquiring of manpower for upcoming missions
- logistics and transport management in all countries
- reports to the management board
I have always been interested in making things easier and more efficient. That is why I decided to study logstics and transport management. After I got my degree, I made my first experiences working in an international transport company, organising and processing seafreight imports from all over the world. Although it was very interesting to deal with a high variety of tasks, I soon discovered that something is missing. I wanted to take over more responsibility so I decided to face new challenges and joined the team of BR International Consulting Services.
- Start where you are.
- Use what you have.
- Do what you can.