With the two components of the so-called fourth railway package of
- Regulation (EU) 2016/796 on the Railway Agency of the European Union and
- Directive (EU) 2016/798 of 11 May 2016 on railway safety
the approval procedures and safety regulations in the member states of the European Union have been centralized. Safety certificates must now be requested at the European Railway Agency (ERA). However, the national safety authorities (NSAs) continue to play a crucial role in the test procedures.
We advise and support to file your application for safety certificates at the European Railway Agency and subsequently in the test procedures at the national safety authorities until a new, changed or extended safety certificates is issued.
Having many years of experience in licensing and approval procedures, especially in Austria and South Eastern Europe, we will be glad to handle the application procedure for you.
We take care of the application filing at ERA, establish contacts with the national authorities and support you to obtain the necessary documents.
In particular our services include:
- Consulting services at the application process
- Support the procurement and preparation of documents, certificates, references as well as other documents required
- Establish contacts with national authorities (NSA) in the respective countries
- Arrange and participate in appointments with respective national authorities or infrastructure companies (RIC)
- Prepare and, if necessary, conclude contracts with RIC or other infrastructure companies