Railway Safety Management
BR International Consulting Services GmbH, united with its well-networked know-how carriers, represents many years of technical and operational railway experience.
We have made it our business to make our experience and networks usable for our customers and we are proud to offer you the following products in the entire federal territory of Austria:
- Railway Safety Management
- Deputy Railway Safety Management and
Professionally competent Railway Safety Management for
- Railway Undertakings
- Railway Infrastructure Managers
- Integrated Railway Undertakings
- Branch lines
In addition, we also offer interested customers consulting services for the areas:
- Implementation of a safety management system
- Conception and planning of infrastructure buildings
- Educational- and training concepts for operational railway employees according to § 131 EisBBV
- Creation of operational management concepts
- Rolling stock technology
in accordance with national and international standards and consideration for the applicable TSI.
Successful railway safety management is defined by a high degree of available knowledge as well as sufficient experience, but also enough caution and foresight to tread new paths with special consideration for the safety of the materials and personnel used, while simultaneously operating a railway company profitably.