Wagon Inspector Services
BR International Consulting Services with all its subsidiaries in Europe is not only known for its high-quality service areas such as military transport, where we carry out loading and load securing according to international standards in various countries, but also for its reliability in the homologation of rail vehicles and the obtaining of safety certificates in Europe.
We have successfully attracted and hired trained wagon inspectors to carry out the task and responsibilities of our Transport Advisors for military shipments, who annually participate in, and successfully complete training measures in various countries, in accordance with national regulations, to remain up to date on their certifications.
BR International Consulting Services has therefore decided to offer wagon inspector services in rail freight transport for interested railway companies in Austria, Hungary and Bulgaria. The wagon inspectors employed have all the requirements for activities such as:
- Technical Transfer Inspections according to the GCU
- Inspections of proper load securing according to the UIC loading guidelines and military shipments in accordance with the AMovP-4
- Inspections of dangerous goods shipments in accordance with UIC / RID and additional national regulations if required
- Tests of the braking system
- Examinations of fitness to run
- Transfer inspections of exceptional consignments
- Operations after alerts of train check points or extraordinary events
Our wagon inspectors can be used in the entire federal territory of Austria, Hungary and Bulgaria, as every wagon inspector is equipped with a car and the appropriate tools, so that various small repairs such as replacing brake blocks, screw couplings or similar can be carried out.