- Designated point of contact to attain vehicle authorisation and single safety certificates in Europe
- Nominated point of contact for all issues related to the European Railway Agency (ERA), federal authorities, notified and designated bodies as well as railway undertakings and railway infrastructure companies (RU /RIC)
- Counseling vehicle owners and leasing companies in all issues of running vehicles in cross border service according to directives of the European Parliament (EU) and national regulations
- Official representative of vehicle owners in application processes and conformity assessments at federal authorities and the European Railway Agency (ERA)
- Commercial/technical project management and contract execution
- Safety and Risk Management Assessment and Instruction
Within the BR ICS team it’s my task is to guide vehicle owners and operating companies in a thorough but goal-oriented way through national regulations and directives of the European Parliament (EU) to attain vehicle authorisation and single safety cetificates.
The combination of a sound technical education and versatile experience in vehicle asset
management, train protection and digitalisation of vehicle maintenance is one pillar for
successful projects. The other important foundation is experience in international business with
public authorities, industry and infrastructure.
Despite all knowledge and directives – open mind, reliability and persistence are still the main ingredients for successful execution of complex processes in multinational teams.
My second important task is Risk Assessment & Management to tackle technical and organisational
business operation hazards in a responsible manner.
Pending patents of methods and tools to manage technical-organisational processes and leading functions in a cluster of 19 countries in central eastern Europe are a robust foundation for professional results.
Nevertheless, at the end of each project it’s the customer’s appreciation being the most important feedback and inducement to go ahead.
Having sole responsibility to move things further, I can lever on my strengths to gain additional value for BR ICS and our customers. In particular an excellent team spirit, a wide variety of tasks and strong promotion of continuous education are essential elements and motivation to be successful in my daily work.
(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)