The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; ...
We thank our friend and colleague for his tireless commitment and his loyality.
Joined BR ICS in:
Senior Transport Advisor
- supply and distribution of load securing equipment
- check and monitor loading of military vehicles - proper installation of load securing
- coordination with staff from technical monitoring bodies of EVU
- participation on international working groups (UIC)
- 1971 machinist apprenticeship at ÖBB, followed by trainings as carriage master including activities on different railway stations
- 1993 takover examiner in a workshop
- from 2002 transfer to RCA-AG, responsible for load securing and development of the loading guidelines at the UIC
- after retirement in 2008 in a leading position with the volunteer fire department
- marginally employed at BR ICS from 2017 to 2019