Joined BR ICS in:
- consulting the loading of military vehicles
- checking the correct load securing equipment according to UIC standards
- coordinate staff at Railhead
- document and report the consumption of the load securing equipment
- document and report the load securing stock
- participation on international working groups (UIC)
I completed an apprenticeship as plumber and I worked as a plumber for several years. In 2014 I decided to change my career and started to work for the Austrian Federal Railways as Wagenmeister. Since I have always been interested in military vehicles, I wanted to develop further and therefore started in March 2019 at BR ICS. It is a lot of fun doing this great job as the entire BR ICS-team is like one big family and I get to know lot of people from different countries.