Joined BR ICS in:
- consulting the loading of military vehicles
- checking the correct load securing equipment according to UIC standards
- coordinate staff at Railhead
- document and report the consumption of the load securing equipment
- document and report the load securing stock
- participation on international working groups (UIC)
After completing an apprenticeship I worked as a mechatronics engineer for several years. In 2008 I wanted to change my carrer and startet at the Austrian Federal Railways as Wagenmeister. End of 2017 I decided to switch to Rail Cargo Austria into the group extraordinary shipments. From January 2018 until July 2018 I worked there and I learned a lot about the extraordinary shipments. Since August 2018 I've been working for BR ICS as Transport Advisior, which is a lot of fun doing this great job as the entire BR ICS team is like one big family.
And in the end it´s not the years in your life that count, it´s the life in your years.