Joined BR-ICS in:
- organize staff on site
- report the number of securing equipment for the respective loading to staff
- interface between railway administration and military forces regarding loading
- classification of securing equipment
- monitor and check installation of securing equipment
- document the consumption of the securing equipment
- check securing equipment inventory
- fixing securing equipment for trains which were not taken over by the respective railway administration
After completing an apprenticeship I worked as a mechatronics engineer for several years. In 2008 I wanted to change my carrer and startet at the Austrian Federal Railways as Wagenmeister. End of 2017 I decided to switch to Rail Cargo Austria into the group extraordinary shipments. From January 2018 until July 2018 I worked there and I learned a lot about the extraordinary shipments. Since August 2018 I've been working for BR-ICS as Transport Advisior, which is a lot of fun doing this great job as the entire BR-ICS team is like one big family.
And in the end it´s not the years in your life that count, it´s the life in your years.