Joined BR ICS in:
Regional Manager Poland
- providing information about respective places of loading
- organizing infrastructure for respective railheads
- demand based acquisition of staff
- responsible for handling of all loadings in respective country
- responsible for preparation, execution and postprocessing of load securing
- monitoring correct position of load unit in cooperation with Senior Transport Adviser
- reporting to Area Managers
- taking and reporting stocks to Area Managers
- record and monitor labor time in respective country
- preparing reports on activities
- coordination with Area Managers
- preparation jour fixe
I started my career in 1977 climbing up the ladder of military ranks and gaining experience in managing people as well as logistics in extreme conditions. I worked for over 25 years in transportation structures and military movement. This provides me with enough knowledge and experience to fulfill my current tasks at BR. Working with a large number of employees was an integral part of my career. During many years I have learnt to work with people, understand and appreciate their value.
Treat people the way you want to be treated.