Joined BR-ICS in:
- organize staff on site
- report the number of securing equipment for the respective loading to staff
- interface between railway administration and military forces regarding loading
- classification of securing equipment
- monitor and check installation of securing equipment
- document the consumption of the securing equipment
- check securing equipment inventory
- fixing securing equipment for trains which were not taken over by the respective railway administration
At my former employer ÖBB, I've been busy with loading and securing as well. Consistently I've been fascinated by the transport of army vehicles. Now I'm doing it. In my job I get to know people from other countries and other languages. Every day brings something new to my working life.
Always have a job that challenges me.