Joined BR-ICS in:
- organize staff on site
- report the number of securing equipment for the respective loading to staff
- interface between railway administration and military forces regarding loading
- classification of securing equipment
- monitor and check installation of securing equipment
- document the consumption of the securing equipment
- check securing equipment inventory
- fixing securing equipment for trains which were not taken over by the respective railway administration
- responsible for repairs and maintenance in the vehicle fleet
I completed an apprenticeship as coachbuilder and practiced this profession for 29 years. After that I decided to change my career. Since September 2018 I'm employed at BR-ICS as a Transport Advisor. This new and versatile tasks inspire me every day and I enjoy working with my colleagues.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.