Joined BR ICS in:
- consulting the loading of military vehicles
- checking the correct load securing equipment according to UIC standards
- coordinate staff at Railhead
- document and report the consumption of the load securing equipment
- document and report the load securing stock
- responsible for repairs and maintenance in the vehicle fleet
I completed an apprenticeship as coachbuilder and practiced this profession for 29 years. After that I decided to change my career. Since September 2018 I'm employed at BR ICS as a Transport Advisor. This new and versatile tasks inspire me every day and I enjoy working with my colleagues.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.