Joined BR ICS in:
- consulting the loading of military vehicles
- checking the correct load securing equipment according to UIC standards
- coordinate staff at Railhead
- document and report the consumption of the load securing equipment
- document and report the load securing stock
I previously spent 8 years working as a member of the U.S. military in Europe. I initially transitioned from a job in engineering in the military to working with logistics. Through my time doing military logistics I was introduced and eventually employed to work for BR ICS. Working here has provided me with a great opportunity to build a career while I continue my studies towards a bachelors degree, as well as to remain in Europe and fulfill my ambition of traveling. I look to a positive and bright future within this organization!
You have to be a light to yourself in a world that is utterly becoming dark.