Joined BR ICS in:
- consulting the loading of military vehicles
- checking the correct load securing equipment according to UIC standards
- coordinate staff at Railhead
- document and report the consumption of the load securing equipment
- document and report the load securing stock
During my military service within the Austrian Armed Forces, I applied to the ÖBB. In 1987 I started the training which I finished 1991 with master degree. Working for ÖBB a few years later I got in contact with a big railway construction company. In 2003 they offered me a job where I was responsible for loading and shipping. As this activity changed more and more from practical work to office work I applied at BR ICS. Today I'm working practically again and I get to know lot of people from different countries.
If you want to test a man's character, give him power.