Joined BR-ICS in:
Regional Manager Benelux
- compilation of information of the respective loading locations
- handling and organization at the respective railheads
- in constant dialogue with the Area Managers
- staff acquisition
- reporting at the company headquarters
- monitoring work safety and work processes at the railhead
- responsible for personnel and materials management of the region
- organization and administration of the regional warehouses
- provide the necessary information at the back office
- POC for the national railways
After a long and successful career with the NATO, I wanted to make use of the knowledge and experiences I gained and embarked on a new career in the private sector. For over 10 years I worked in a managerial position for industrial occupational safety. It’s exciting to build up a new region for BR-ICS and I’m looking forward to achieving joint goals with my colleagues.
Only those who go their own way can leave their mark.