Joined BR-ICS in:
- single point of contact for customers
- accepting new orders
- processing of orders and forwarding them to the involved regional manager
- meeting the customer's requirements
- organizing the acquiring of manpower for upcoming missions
- logistics and transport management in all countries
- reports to the management board
- responsible for the certification ISO 9001
- SCC representative
- warehouse organization
- organize infrastructure at loading ramps
My academic and professional career is very versatile. After graduating a school with special focus on tourism I was gravitated to the banking sector. As I always have been very interested in economics, this was the best way to reinforce my interests and improve my knowledge. After a few years and several trainings in the banking sector, I decided to change my professional focus. As logistics and transport fascinated me as well, it was only logical for me to take a step into this direction. Being a person who prefers a lot of flexibility and self-organization, BR International Consulting Services is perfect for me. Organize, plan, design, etc. is exactly what I've always wanted to do. Of course - as part of the team right from the beginning - it was risky to decide to start with the company. But I've always been convinced from the work and the quality BR ICS provides and therefore this step was the right thing to do and I would do it again.
Replace the "But what if...?" with a "Och! Why not?"